Snug Underfloor Heating Mat FME 2m
The Snug Mat FME is an easy installation solution, designed to produce a gentle even heat, and is ideal for use under carpet, laminate & engineered wood. The mat is laid on top of our 3mm thick closed-cell insulation. These two combined will raise your floor by only 4mm, making it the thinnest mat on the market for this type of installation. If you are planning on using a wood finish, the wood must be laid as a floating floor. Heater mats are available from 1-12m² and are rated at 150 W/m². When being installed under carpet we recommend that both the carpet and the underlay do not exceed a rating of 2 tog and that an RCD is fitted by an electrical installer. Available in a range of sizes, suitable for both large and small spaces.
Features & Benefits:
- Creates gentle, even comfort heat.
- Suitable under carpet or wood*
- Easy to install foil heating mat
- Designed to be laid on concrete, marine ply, or construction boards
- Thinnest mat of its kind on the market
- Available from 1m² to 12m²
- 3m cold lead
- Exceeds international standards
- One simple connection cable
- No electromagnetic fields
- Lifetime cable warranty