Aventa 100B is a mixed flow fan. Quiet and powerful, high performance up to 187 m3/hr. Two speed operation with basic and timer models. Ductable up to 6m and supplied with a mounting bracket.
Aventa 100mm in-line mixed flow fans are available in high-performance two speed versions. They are less bulky than large in-line centrifugal fans and can be installed in loft spaces or service shafts. This range is specially designed for residential applications requiring remote extraction. It is also supplied with a mounting bracket for quick and easy installation on wooden joists and panels. The inlet/outlets are compatible with flexible and rigid pipe runs up to 3m either side of the fan (6m).The units operate manually from an (optional) three position switch (off/low/high)
Aventa 100mm fans are suitable for removing damp moist air, odours and airborne pollutants from bathrooms, en-suites, shower rooms, utilities, kitchen and other internal living spaces without windows or natural ventilation.
- Quiet and powerful mixed flow fan for use with up to 6m ducting
- 2 speed operation with basic switching or adjustable timer models
- High performance up to 187 m3/hr
- Remote mounting in lofts and cupboards
- Double-up – Two fans in series – double the pressure
Two fans in parallel – double the flow
- Thermally protected motor
- Complies with the latest Building Regulations ADF 2006
- Mounting bracket supplied with a range of optional ventilation accessories
- 3 Year "no quibble" warranty
- Quality assured to ISO9001